Monday, September 22, 2008

Autostop Rosso sangue (Hitch Hike)

There are quite a few definitions of what constitutes a Giallo and every now and then you come across heated discussions on boards and forums if particular films should be counted as gialli or not. When I started this blog earlier this year, I decided that if the film is included in Adrian Luther Smith's Blood and Black Lace, it's ok to post the locandina here. There are a few films that I wouldn't classify as gialli that are included though. This and tomorrow's poster are two of them. Autostop Rosso sangue is a very good film, but to me it has far more in common with the "terror" genre (The House on the Edge of the Park, Night Train Nurders, Lonely Violent Beach) than the giallo genre. Great poster though, so I'm glad I get the chance to post it here.

No comments: